New Zealand Visuals





During December 2016, I had the amazing opportunity to go down under to New Zealand! It was my first time there and I am so obsessed with the scenery there. I can't wait to return. Above are the visuals from my trip. 

I started my trip in Auckland,NZ where i had my virgin bungy jumping experience!(check out the video on my insta) Probably the most adrenaline rush I've ever gotten in my life. I am so proud of myself for having the guts to take that step. Its genuinely one of my proudest achievements in my life. After Auckland, I jetted to Queenstown which is one of the most beautiful places I've ever laid eyes on. The landscape is remarkable. I stayed in a little cabin from airbnb for a couple of days before moving to central Queenstown. (Get $50 off your first airbnb stay using the link below) I went sky diving there as well. Generally Queenstown is a perfect place for thrill seekers. I would highly recommend doing a road trip around NZ if you're wondering where to go this year! I ended of my trip in Christchurch where I learnt about its history with earthquakes and did some shopping there. Generally this trip was amazing and I am looking forward to exploring more parts of New Zealand. 

If you have any questions or if you need suggestions on itineraries - feel free to leave a comment below

Insta:@kaarthiga






Share:

0 comments