Evening by the Bay


 
 
 
 

 As my style evolves, I planned to experiment with a pop of colour since I've been wearing too many dull colours recently. Here is one my recent experiments. I'm wearing a slightly more casual top with a printed body con skirt. I love this outfit  because it is both formal and fun at the same time. I do not find it too mature as well. What do you think?

On this particular evening, I had an amazing time with my stunning friend who came to Singapore for a vacay. I get to enjoy the nightlife scene in Singapore  whenever my friends from overseas stop by. The Lantern  offers amazing night views of the city, delicious food and drinks but it comes with a price. Which is totally worth it, if you ask me.

Let's keep in touch- Instagram 

Wearing- Top from Topshop, skirt from Rise of Dawn 

Share:

0 comments